Since its opening just over two years ago in 2015, Yerra’s Singapore operation has grown by leaps and bounds. Our team there is doing some really interesting work with innovative clients. They are also participating actively in the in-house legal community and promoting wellness and charitable giving with their activities. We are so proud of this team and want to celebrate their accomplishments!
- Hosted first annual Yerra Conference APAC. See video recap here.
- Formed strong alliance with the Singapore Corporate Counsel Association
- Actively participates in the Singapore Swiss Business Association (now called SwissCham)
- Established strong CSR program to support local charities and healthy living amongst team members
- Launched legal procurement training program for clients
- Expanded to Hong Kong
- Contributed to Legaltech News article on Singaporean legal community. Read it here.
- Will host 2nd annual Yerra Conference APAC on 12 September 2017. Regsitration now open!
"Yerra Singapore is a fantastic team doing interesting work for interesting clients," notes Pierre Vieau, MD of Yerra APAC. "I am very optimistic about our expansion to Hong Kong and always get excited when thinking about the growth our team is driving."
Read all about the great things Yerra Singapore is up to in this article.